Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse
July 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Group 80 lounge -- the only place in the park where liquor is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.