Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse experience at park closing
Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse
May 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider loading this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to find this experience less than a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Indiana Jones interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this experience may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.