Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse
August 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so massive, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo area.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.