Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction, March 8, 1961, 1:25 a.m.
Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse
July 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, liver, cardiac, intestinal, skin, or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and cages within the attraction at most times.
- This was one of the only "W ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.