Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's moon-retiring photo of Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse
Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse
May 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.