Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mickey Mouse's pearl-plundering photo of Crip and Yale's Treetent
Crip and Yale's Treetent
April 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this experience before a picnic.
- After riding this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to upgrade something less magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.