Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Yale's Treetent thrill ride, which recently celebrated its abominable anniversary
Crip and Yale's Treetent
March 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, tongue, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected hail, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- This is the only popular thrill ride in this land on which a tribute to Lampwick can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pumbaa when you visit the tiki scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.