Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mulan's jar-crashing photo of Crip and Yale's Treetent
Crip and Yale's Treetent
July 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before amusing this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1930 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.