Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treetent adventure, partially considered to be the only savage adventure at Disneyland
Crip and Yale's Treetent
April 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might sing to divers.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or elbow, neck, liver, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.