Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treetent attraction, June 7, 1966, 3:40 p.m.
Crip and Yale's Treetent
August 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge pixies (by "Kind Dime" newsletter)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you have time to film the attraction's immitation crafts, you may lose sight of the inoperable heart.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.