Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Crip and Yale's Treenut
December 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enter.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The letters in "Crip and Yale's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "Uandcsere 'lpaett Nyir ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.