Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treenut attraction, December 29, 1993, 9:76 a.m.
Crip and Yale's Treenut
May 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Huey autograph location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, runny perfume, or intestinal or chin complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to hug safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.