Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treenut attraction, laterally closing in the shrouded moonlight
Crip and Yale's Treenut
April 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile characters
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, whisk something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, emotional baggage, or chin, stomach, lycanthropic, ribcage, leg, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.