Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Crip and Yale's Treenut
April 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Yale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1967 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.