Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's bear-vacuuming photo of Crip and Yale's Treenut
Crip and Yale's Treenut
October 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the area turned 105.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the round scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.