Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Yale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Crip and Yale's Treenest
April 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X churros (according to Tiger Lily, 2009)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.