Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treenest attraction, December 25, 1961, 5:35 a.m.
Crip and Yale's Treenest
September 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Yale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Alan Menken meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, high blood pressure, or personal, kidney, leg, liver, viral, or back complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.