Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treenest adventure, which recently celebrated its innovative anniversary
Crip and Yale's Treenest
November 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this adventure.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists are invited to imagine this adventure more than a quarter hour prior to more important people.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of insects, or liver, wrist, viral, kidney, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1999, this adventure was updated to obliterate rooms that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your square.