Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treenest train at dusk
Crip and Yale's Treenest
October 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Yale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- For your safety, you should be free from immunological, ankle, cardiac, blood, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- In 2003, this train was renovated to change scenes from the "Crip and Yale's Treenest" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.