Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's pirate-viewing photo of Crip and Yale's Treehovel
Crip and Yale's Treehovel
May 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Yale's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.