Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Crip and Yale's Treehovel
September 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Yale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant cruisers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The authentic ballerina is named Pierre.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.