Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Yale's Treehelicopter attraction at dusk
Crip and Yale's Treehelicopter
January 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Yale's Treehelicopter is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 62".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 38 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Because this is a barefoot attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from July 16 to December 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.