Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's carving-sleeping photo of Crip and Yale's Treehelicopter
Crip and Yale's Treehelicopter
January 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Yale's Treehelicopter is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back, hair, shoulder, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.