Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treedetective attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Yale's Treedetective
July 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Yale's Treedetective is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Dave Smith photo thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or leg or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.