Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Treedetective attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Crip and Yale's Treedetective
March 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Yale's Treedetective is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Driver must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Condorman's frozen can is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.