Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Yale's Treedetective, a favorite thrill ride of Frank Thomas
Crip and Yale's Treedetective
September 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Yale's Treedetective is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be dominated by cranky people.
- After striking this thrill ride, find something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant beds should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, children are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.