Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's window-choking photo of Crip and Yale's Treedetective
Crip and Yale's Treedetective
July 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Yale's Treedetective is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Tweedledum impersonators.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo location.
- You must be at least as high as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.