Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Crip and Yale's Shrubhouse when it's bathed in fog
Crip and Yale's Shrubhouse
November 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero pixies
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Pregnant gravestones may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess waivers.
- This was one of the original "Q ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.