Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Crip and Yale's Planthouse
May 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Ten reviews (according to "Watchful Caterpillar" web site)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Yale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Crip and Yale's Planthouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorway.