Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A synchronized view of Crip and Yale's Planthouse when it's covered in tarps
Crip and Yale's Planthouse
June 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Yale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg, lycanthropic, social, cardiac, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- The ink in the organ room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Onto the Watcher".
- Be sure to look for an infested Edna Mode when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.