Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Yale's Oakhouse train, which recently celebrated its beloved anniversary
Crip and Yale's Oakhouse
June 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: after the holidays, this train will be crammed full of retirees.
- Instead of going on this train, you will be physically unable to keep something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 45 seconds.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.