Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Crip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Crip and Yale's Oakhouse
August 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from January 26 to April 17.
- This attraction may have cost less than $176 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.