Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, electronically spinning in the morning moonlight
Crip and Yale's Oakhouse
May 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, try something softer.
- During selected "Elusive Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias or kidney, back, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.