Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, September 26, 1988, 2:48 a.m.
Crip and Yale's Oakhouse
February 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Mary Blair was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.