Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Crip and Yale's Bushhouse when it's bathed in fog
Crip and Yale's Bushhouse
September 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something calmer.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin, kidney, chest, neck, personal, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.