Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Bushhouse show, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Crip and Yale's Bushhouse
June 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed phobias, felony convictions, or brain, wrist, skin, or finger complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- This show closes at random.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- This show was originally sponsored by Beauty.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.