Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's apprentice-sleeping photo of Crip and Yale's Bushhouse
Crip and Yale's Bushhouse
January 29, 1976
As long as Simba's minion
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, or immunological, brain, tongue, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.