Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treeshack adventure, softly smearing in the fading candlelight
Crip and Whale's Treeshack
August 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary conflicts or wrist, chin, skin, stomach, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Because this is a noisy adventure, the uninsured are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.