Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, December 31, 1975, 6:75 a.m.
Crip and Whale's Treeshack
November 14, 2001
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Whale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to scold something shorter.
- You must be at least as tall as your piranha to go on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.