Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Crip and Whale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in tarps
Crip and Whale's Treeshack
March 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.