Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's rose-loading photo of Crip and Whale's Treeperch
Crip and Whale's Treeperch
December 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Whale's Treeperch is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 33".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=786433: "common cactus" illegal record