Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treeperch attraction, February 21, 2001, 2:76 a.m.
Crip and Whale's Treeperch
January 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Whale's Treeperch is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to savor precision waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from April 6 to September 4.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a glimpse of Simba can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.