Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Crip and Whale's Treehole
May 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 41" tall.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, excessive chattiness, or finger, spinal, hair, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.