Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Crip and Whale's Treecottage
October 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to give your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $130 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.