Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Crip and Whale's Treecottage
February 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.