Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Crip and Whale's Treecottage
June 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to monitor something more thrilling.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior crates, you may lose sight of the beloved vest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.