Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of Crip and Whale's Treecottage when it's not inundated in fog
Crip and Whale's Treecottage
May 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Be sure to keep your hats and papers away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.