Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treecottage attraction at dusk
Crip and Whale's Treecottage
May 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to disarm you.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.