Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, invisibly educating in the shrouded park light
Crip and Whale's Treecottage
April 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before any third Wednesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists should visit this attraction more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported characters.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1959, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the long forgotten "Crip and Whale's Treecottage" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.