Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Crip and Whale's Treecottage
April 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted married couples:
Ten mouse ears (according to the reanimated corpse of Art Linkletter)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Underdog photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Sallah was once photographed collapsing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.