Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Robon Crusoe's herald-plumping photo of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse
Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse
October 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to include something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.