Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction, traditionally stealing in the fading park light
Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse
March 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before experiencing this attraction, remember something less magical.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, '50s haircuts, or hair, clothing, familial, or personal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.