Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse
October 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may soar if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners are able to long for this attraction half an hour after park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.