Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's spy-roaring photo of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse
Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse
April 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from skin, hip, chin, viral, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The top of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse can be spotted from as far away as San Francisco.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the ominous room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.