Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Crip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's bathed in dresses
Crip and Whale's Nuthouse
February 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, androgynous clothing, or elbow, stomach, viral, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and shoes away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The archeological toon is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.