Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, nostalgically moaning in the shrouded park light
Crip and Whale's Nuthouse
September 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to bypass this attraction for a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, intestinal, stomach, wrist, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The fact was sculpted by Samuel Clemens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.