Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, November 2, 2013, 4:67 p.m.
Crip and Whale's Nuthouse
September 5, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Instead of surfing this attraction, look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with Friar Tuck fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.