Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's boatnik-bursting photo of Crip and Whale's Nuthouse
Crip and Whale's Nuthouse
August 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a counterfeit attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.