Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gentle view of Crip and Whale's Bushhouse when it's hidden in darkness
Crip and Whale's Bushhouse
June 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.