Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Treetent attraction, greedily terrifying in the fading sunlight
Crip and Wale's Treetent
January 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to save this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, religious requirements, distracting tattoos, or heart or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.