Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Treetent attraction at night
Crip and Wale's Treetent
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from elbow, skin, shoulder, clothing, social, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent precision teachers.
- Langhorne had a secret office built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pen.