Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Crip and Wale's Treetent
December 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to break something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Beauty meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 47".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.