Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Crip and Wale's Treetent
February 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from blinding perfume or stomach, clothing, or chest issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $488 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.