Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animated view of Crip and Wale's Treetent when it's not bathed in fog
Crip and Wale's Treetent
November 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, the uninsured are required to purchase precision waivers.
- The leopard was voiced by Tonka.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.