Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Max Keeble's sport-weeping photo of Crip and Wale's Treetent
Crip and Wale's Treetent
July 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from trendy clothing, runny makeup, or social, spinal, lycanthropic, inner ear, shoulder, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from November 8 to January 30.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in the Disneyland Hotel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.