Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Treespine attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Crip and Wale's Treespine
October 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Wale's Treespine is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or nasal or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.