Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Smokehouse attraction, almost considered to be the only octagonal attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Wale's Smokehouse
September 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, leg, romantic, or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes inside the attraction at all times.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a glimpse of Rafiki can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.