Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Crip and Wale's Smokehouse when it's not hidden in fog
Crip and Wale's Smokehouse
August 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this show, you'll want to stroke something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Show may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of heights or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During any storms, this show may not be operating.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.