Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Smokehouse attraction, April 25, 1961, 12:29 a.m.
Crip and Wale's Smokehouse
May 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve rides.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The puppet in the sailor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues With the Ballerina".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.