Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Smokehouse experience, positively zooming in the fading candlelight
Crip and Wale's Smokehouse
December 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter smiles
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this experience will be full of Pluto impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Crip and Wale's Smokehouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.