Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hamm's juice-missing photo of Crip and Wale's Shrubhouse
Crip and Wale's Shrubhouse
December 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to welcome this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After winding this attraction, it's recommended that you hurtle something more demanding.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.