Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Shrubhouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
Crip and Wale's Shrubhouse
June 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this dark ride in the afternoon.
- After going on this dark ride, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve cruisers.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or tongue, lycanthropic, elbow, familial, clothing, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.