Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Wale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Ludwig Von Drake
Crip and Wale's Nuthouse
March 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to wear precision specticles.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Lewis Carrol.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.