Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treetent attraction during construction
Crip and Veil's Treetent
September 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to imagine this attraction for a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Flintheart Glomgold.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.