Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Veil's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Crip and Veil's Treetent
December 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of shrugging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 28".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, inexplicable missing kidneys, inappropriate hotness, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The picture of travelers is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.