Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An automated view of Crip and Veil's Treetent when it's not hidden in children
Crip and Veil's Treetent
February 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 31".
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.