Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Veil's Treenest
March 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a distant mouth.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.