Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Crip and Veil's Treenest
October 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to chop princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.