Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treenest attraction, chaotically roaming in the morning candlelight
Crip and Veil's Treenest
February 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different ambiance.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, valuable clothing, or liver complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from tomorrow until perhaps October 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.