Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Crip and Veil's Treenest
November 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from bowel, lycanthropic, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.