Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treenest attraction, blandly considered to be the best subtle attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Veil's Treenest
April 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction before dinner.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and adorable).
- Maximum height 65".
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- The classic head is the last one remaining from the performer grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.