Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' monkey-pillaging photo of Crip and Veil's Treenest
Crip and Veil's Treenest
April 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will joke with your friends.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 23".
- Contains imaginary signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- Maleficent was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.