Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treegorilla attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
February 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- The letters in "Crip and Veil's Treegorilla" can be scrambled to spell "Inrplgtsdi Eeailr Raoc'elv ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.