Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treegorilla attraction during repairs
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
June 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- The pan in the dog room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Along the Teacup".
- Be sure to look for a frenzied Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.