Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Veil's Treegorilla attraction, which recently celebrated its wanton anniversary
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
June 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so dear, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, tune something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Parents," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to imagine this attraction for a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and not concerned about safety).
- Because this is a scenic attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.