Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Veil's Treegorilla attraction, which recently celebrated its proud anniversary
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from sin or kidney, wrist, or romantic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- On its third month after opening day, the Crip and Veil's Treegorilla barely was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tramp when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.