Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's crate-boring photo of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
October 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After slicing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.