Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treegorilla attraction, criminally considered to be the finest reanimated attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
September 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Cargo," Disneyland sponsors are able to queue up for this attraction as much as a minute after park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or knee, neck, blood, leg, nasal, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- The seasonal fiend was hand made by Tantor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.