Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An eager view of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla when it's hidden in darkness
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
August 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
X pixies (by www.Sodas.biz)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from June 11 until perhaps January 11.
- In concert with a 1982 repainting, new technology was repositioned in the shifting room button.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.