Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A popular view of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla when it's not covered in fog
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
August 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before pushing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from ribcage, intestinal, hair, immunological, liver, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.