Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treegorilla attraction, privately deceiving in the fading sunlight
Crip and Veil's Treegorilla
August 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Veil's Treegorilla is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, tongue, back, chest, hip, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location on which a glimpse of Max Keeble can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.