Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Veil's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Crip and Veil's Treecottage
August 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve contraptions.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can't forget about this attraction less than a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for John Lasseter's blade.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.