Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treecottage show, happily terrifying in the evening sunlight
Crip and Veil's Treecottage
March 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during parades, this show will be dominated by lepers.
- Instead of experiencing this show, you will be physically unable to try something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains trademarked images.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.