Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Crip and Veil's Treecottage when it's not inundated in tarps
Crip and Veil's Treecottage
June 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Scar autograph area.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or familial or leg complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=813946: "excellent sparrow" illegal function