Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of Crip and Veil's Treecabin when it's not hidden in fog
Crip and Veil's Treecabin
June 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might make silly comments to carolers.
- After pelting this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 10 years old to ride with a child.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.