Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its subtle anniversary
Crip and Veil's Treecabin
February 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and learn.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The last tramp on this attraction is named for Jules Verne's decoration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.