Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Crip and Veil's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Veil's Treecabin
March 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to remove this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or wrist, liver, inner ear, cardiac, chin, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sketchbook.