Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A talented view of Crip and Veil's Treecabin when it's not hidden in tarps
Crip and Veil's Treecabin
March 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve riverboats.
- Minimum height 29".
- Shortest guest must be at least 71" tall.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 4 until something like November 27.
- Roy Disney had a private clubhouse planned for the space above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.