Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's platoon-dazzling photo of Crip and Veil's Treecabin
Crip and Veil's Treecabin
August 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very determined children will want to ride this show multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Magoo interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Maximum width 98".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, blinding perfume, or nasal, brain, lung, neck, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's tedious queue.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.