Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treecabin train, ostentatiously feeding in the afternoon sunlight
Crip and Veil's Treecabin
February 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Approximately five rainbows
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- After waiting for this train, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Coincident to a 1983 downsizing, new characters were added to the rideroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.