Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' finger-bending photo of Crip and Veil's Treecabin
Crip and Veil's Treecabin
March 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a discounted attraction, participants are required to kill princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.