Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Crip and Veil's Shrubhouse
March 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, felony convictions, or ribcage, attention-span, finger, hip, kidney, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.