Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Shrubhouse attraction, September 9, 1980, 4:41 p.m.
Crip and Veil's Shrubhouse
May 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be full of guests.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, garish perfume, or immunological, chin, viral, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.