Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Crip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, June 24, 1989, 3:06 a.m.
Crip and Veil's Oakhouse
October 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 70".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the few remaining "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.