Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Crip and Veil's Oakhouse
January 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("Barefoot Cheetah") may be able to ride this attraction for a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and being carried).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.