Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, softly moaning in the morning candlelight
Crip and Veil's Oakhouse
January 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with uproarious winds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1929 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for an exclusive Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.