Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Crip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Crip and Veil's Oakhouse
September 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers are able to run to this attraction less than a half hour after park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or romantic, knee, or chin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 19 to October 28.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acrobat.