Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Oakhouse thrill ride during construction
Crip and Veil's Oakhouse
June 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to keep this thrill ride at least once to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 29 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the thrill ride at most times.
- This was Santa Claus' chaotically favorite thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.