Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Tale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Jessie
Crip and Tale's Treetent
September 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, philosophical issues, distracting allergies, skimpy clothing, blinding perfume, or lung or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.