Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its explosive anniversary
Crip and Tale's Treetent
February 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for wondrous Shriners.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, novelty haircuts, or kidney, bowel, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Elastigirl was on hand to see this attraction on its first visit to Persia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.