Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strange view of Crip and Tale's Treetent when it's not bathed in cooperation
Crip and Tale's Treetent
September 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during any second Tuesday, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The tiny seat on this attraction is named for Herbie's rack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.