Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Treeshack attraction at dusk
Crip and Tale's Treeshack
November 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Tale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or ankle, kidney, shoulder, finger, chest, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.