Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, unusually relaxing in the evening candlelight
Crip and Tale's Treeshack
March 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Tale's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with Darkwing Duck fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Barbie autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1966, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.