Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, neatly revealing in the shrouded candlelight
Crip and Tale's Treeshack
December 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Tale's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.