Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Tale's Treehut attraction, August 13, 1969, 2:39 p.m.
Crip and Tale's Treehut
May 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Crip and Tale's Treehut alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.