Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A floral view of Crip and Tale's Treehut when it's not covered in tarps
Crip and Tale's Treehut
June 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to remove something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and stubborn).
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or personal or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.