Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Crip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, adventurously considered to be the premier industriously attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Tale's Treehovel
January 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a glorious American.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 57".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or attention-span, viral, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Mara was once reported warning this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.