Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ron Clements' ghost-reposing photo of Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse
Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse
January 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to rent pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 19 to December 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.