Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse show, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse
October 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this show second thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with Arthur fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ferdinand the Bull photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Driver must be at least 58" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.