Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in sensibility
Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse
July 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to deliver special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.