Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Tale's Planthouse
October 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Tale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be dominated by Horace Horsecollar fans.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Fred Salmonpants' frozen captive is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.