Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Crip and Tale's Oakhouse
December 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Roy Disney had a secret room constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.