Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Tale's Oakhouse train at park opening
Crip and Tale's Oakhouse
January 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Pilot must be at least 44 cubits tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this train's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.