Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Crip and Tale's Oakhouse
April 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment after its closing.
- Minimum height 35 centimeters.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or lung, blood, knee, neck, or nasal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.