Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Crip and Tale's Oakhouse
September 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to control something less magical.
- If you are traveling with Mary Blair fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Pinocchio interaction garden.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- If you are patient and please the attraction's painted doors, you may be able to see the elusive weasel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.