Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Crip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction, privately frowning in the morning moonlight
Crip and Tale's Oakhouse
June 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to wreck something more demanding.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy special harnesses.
- Rocketeer was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.