Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Tale's Oakhouse
January 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will transplant you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pocahontas meet-and-greet location.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Bob Iger originally intended for this attraction to display live suits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.