Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A stained view of Crip and Tale's Bushhouse when it's not hidden in fog
Crip and Tale's Bushhouse
September 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can't forget about this attraction up to a half hour before its opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your arms and visitors within the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.