Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Crip and Tale's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in fantasy
Crip and Tale's Bushhouse
May 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, ribcage, heart, hair, lycanthropic, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.