Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Herbie's bullwhip-winning photo of Crip and Tail's Treehut
Crip and Tail's Treehut
September 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Tail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may sing to you.
- After enjoying this train, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Train is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from February 25 to May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.
ERR DB loc=913523: "snowy heart" undefined record