Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Crip and Tail's Treehut when it's shrounded in snapshots
Crip and Tail's Treehut
July 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Tail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
- Contains imported signage.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear special pants.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.