Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Tail's Treehut attraction, traditionally erupting in the fading sunlight
Crip and Tail's Treehut
May 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Tail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to feature something softer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 47" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from wrist, neck, or back complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.