Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Crip and Tail's Treehole when it's covered in soldiers
Crip and Tail's Treehole
January 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Gentle Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should forget about this attraction more than a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Crip and Tail's Treehole "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.