Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Crip and Tail's Treehole when it's not bathed in fog
Crip and Tail's Treehole
May 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Tail's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this attraction after a picnic.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of children or lung, personal, or immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from May 6 until something like August 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.