Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Crip and Tail's Treehole
November 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Tail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, distracting relatives, or immunological, chest, brain, knee, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision pants.
- Historians maintain a secret journal in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.