Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Crip and Tail's Treehole
July 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Tail's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Contains imported images.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "Crip and Tail's Treehole" can be scrambled to spell "N Dltiita Hcoe'ps Relaer."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.