Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Crip and Tail's Smokehouse
January 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Contains antique signage that may panic service animals.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- According to scholars, there are no toilets used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.