Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strange view of Crip and Tail's Smokehouse when it's hidden in darkness
Crip and Tail's Smokehouse
January 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- After experiencing this adventure, try something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, guests are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.