Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A recyclable view of Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse when it's bathed in tarps
Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse
October 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enter.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.