Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse
October 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (according to www.TiggerBlog.com)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.