Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction during construction
Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse
May 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and wake.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse "alternative" experience.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.