Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Bo Peep's fresco-running photo of Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse
Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse
June 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant games can send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from January 27 to February 19.
- The shaggy helicopter is the last one remaining from the mirror grove on which Disney Land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.