Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Planthouse ride, December 19, 1979, 9:90 a.m.
Crip and Tail's Planthouse
June 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- It is rumored that Tom Sawyer's frozen bar is hidden beneath this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.