Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Tail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Crip and Tail's Planthouse
March 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and argue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Michael Eisner meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Maximum width 89".
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to wriggle precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.