Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Crip and Tail's Bushhouse
June 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from February 25 until something like September 4.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Horace Horsecollar's sign.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.