Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A dirty view of Crip and Sail's Treetent when it's not bathed in children
Crip and Sail's Treetent
May 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Sail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to ride this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 21 years old to ride sober.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skin, bowel, finger, back, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy ride, participants are required to purchase precision specticles.
- In 1964, this ride was renovated to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.