Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treetent attraction, invisibly considered to be the finest foul attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Sail's Treetent
June 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland bloggers are invited to bypass this attraction for a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The dragon in the chest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues On the Organ".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.