Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treeshed experience, certainly tripping in the evening park light
Crip and Sail's Treeshed
May 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this experience in the morning.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- Experience is closed for seasonal repainting from June 11 through August 1.
- This experience was supposedly sponsored by Pearl of The Deep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.