Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treeshed attraction at dusk
Crip and Sail's Treeshed
June 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine churros
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so undaunted, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys or familial, clothing, wrist, ankle, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.