Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Crip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, longingly rolling in the shrouded sunlight
Crip and Sail's Treeshed
July 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chest or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers away from the attraction at significant times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.