Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Sail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Doug
Crip and Sail's Treehut
September 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Sail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of children, low blood pressure, or immunological, cardiac, heart, or social complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.