Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Sail's Treehut attraction, terminally glittering in the afternoon sunlight
Crip and Sail's Treehut
March 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 65".
- Maximum width 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.