Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Crip and Sail's Treehut when it's bathed in darkness
Crip and Sail's Treehut
January 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will sing to pens.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with Max Keeble fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.