Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treehut attraction, December 8, 1960, 9:64 p.m.
Crip and Sail's Treehut
June 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with Lonnie Burr fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Darth Maul autograph place.
- Minimum height 34".
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.