Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Sail's Treehut
December 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can imagine this attraction for a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The glow of Crip and Sail's Treehut can be viewed from as far away as Texas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your screen.