Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Sail's Treecabin
November 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- Attraction may be too startling for young adults.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.