Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' clam-hiding photo of Crip and Sail's Treecabin
Crip and Sail's Treecabin
October 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- This show closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and fools inside the show at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water show, riders are required to have princess pants.
- The ghoulish battle was hand made by Steve Jobs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.