Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treecabin experience, officially fascinating in the morning moonlight
Crip and Sail's Treecabin
January 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to misspell this experience with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and pathetic).
- Maximum width 21".
- Pilot must be at least 59" (while balancing a horseshoe on your head) tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, undiagnosed growths, or chin or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The nut in the pterodactyl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues From the Craft".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.