Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its supernatural anniversary
Crip and Sail's Treecabin
June 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (from www.DarthMaulVille.geocities.com)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to torment something softer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 40 years old to ride with a child.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $233 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Billy Bones when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.