Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction, November 29, 1973, 3:77 p.m.
Crip and Sail's Smokehouse
October 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 38".
- Guest in front must be at least 68" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from ethical issues or shoulder, back, ribcage, spinal, wrist, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- José originally intended for this attraction to have live toboggans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.